Sup de Vente | Essym group
An ecosystem, two schools
Two fields of expertise which cover the vital functions of the company and respond to changing needs:
- Sup de Vente provides programs in commercial fields. A stimulating pedagogy is implemented in order to strive for excellence by promoting a fair fighting spirit at the service of the commercial relationship. The love of the challenge and competition is nurtured by an ethic based on respect, team spirit and communication.
- Essym offers education focused on a variety of core competencies: management, administration, human resources, sustainable development and quality. Its objective? Increase skills and offer students the means of their ambitions, in respect of an ethic based on kindness, requirement and the sense of the collective.
Payroll and Social
Sustainable Development and Quality
Our schools are both specialists of apprenticeship for over 30 years.
Thanks to this, Sup de Vente | Essym has been training a new generation of high-level professionals in different duties of the company and has been aiming to guide them towards professional success.
More than 50 programs in total are distributed over 7 campuses in Île de France, a region which generates a quarter of France's GDP.
We are affiliated to the Paris Ile de France Chamber of Trade and Industry (CCI Paris Ile de France). Every year CCI Paris Ile de France Campus (24 Schools) trains 35,500 students and 15,500 apprentices on more than 500 programs.
We are also related to the largest network of French business schools, the EGC (Management and Business Schools in English).
We expect our apprentices to share our core values:
Sup de Vente Essym key facts
*based on an internal survey on the 2021-2022 headcounts.
- 92% pass in exams.
- 97% of our students find an apprenticeship in 3 months.
- 87% of our young people are in employment 7 months after their curriculum*
*Survey conducted by Médiamétrie among graduates (2019)
A dynamic pedagogy and individual support
Based on the “learning by doing” approach, our active pedagogy offers students the opportunity to develop their soft skills.
A team of more than 500 professional trainers is available to give students the opportunity to combine theory and practice and to become experts in their own field.
Our approach “learning by doing” contains:
- Company games and practical cases
- Digital tools (including E-learning courses with Blackboard software)
- Role play with a theatrical approach.
Sup de Vente | Essym will give the opportunity to our young people to develop:
- Professional operational skills sought by most companies
- Method and tools to manage and implement projects
- Professional behavior adapted to a demanding job.
Our apprentices will learn to:
- Undertake projects and be creative and proactive
- Manage a team
- Use Agile project methods.
In addition, our young people are followed-up by a tutor team as well during their apprenticeship as during the elaboration of their professional report.
Moreover, we have a special work team who is specifically devoted to help students to find an apprenticeship and career guidance support thereafter graduation.
This appears as a real advantage compared to classical curricula.
International programs and activities
Our international curricula prepare our young people for careers in France and abroad:
|Sup de Vente||Sales and Business Engineering||Head of International Trade Bachelor||Business Engineering Manager|
|Sup de Vente||Marketing, Sales, Customer Relationship||EGC Bachelor (Marketing, Sales, Management)||International Operational Marketing|
During their curriculum, students from our different programs may be involved in various types of international activities:
- English courses and intercultural seminars
- Study trips (Spain, Ireland, US…)
- Internships abroad during curriculum or after, for which students can benefit from the Erasmus programme (We are a holder of the Erasmus Charter 2021-2027).
Our programs are regularly revised in order to adapt to new trends of the world of work.
Strong international partnerships
United States of America, Albion College
Sup de Vente has been partnering with the University of Albion in Michigan for several years. The goal is to have our apprentices from the International Business Engineering Manager curriculum work with American students on entrepreneurial projects.
Greece, The American College of Greece
In 2020, Sup de Vente has forged a partnership with the graduate business school Alba in Athens. The apprentices of the second international group of the International Business Engineering Manager program carry out projects with companies from several sectors representative of the economy of Greece (tourism, etc.).
The French Foreign Trade Advisors (CCEs) assist our students of the EGC Bachelor in their internship research (advice, interview simulations) and intervene in our school for international conferences. All students who have completed an internship abroad also participate in the International Prize competition which rewards the best internships each year.
Agency Erasmus + and CCI France
Thanks to the European Union and the network of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, our young people benefit from Erasmus+ and Movil'App programmes to carry out mobility abroad during their studies and just after their graduation.
House of Europe
We take part in projects with the House of Europe of Yvelines (78), located in the historic town of Sup de Vente, Saint Germain en Laye.
In 2015, our students of the EGC (Marketing Sales and Management) Bachelor program contributed to the realization of surveys on the involvement of citizens and local actors in terms of solidarity, tolerance and peace at the local, national and European level.
In 2018-19, the House of Europe of Yvelines requested the help of our school for a project to support institutional communication on Europe in France.
Sup de Vente | Essym is looking for new academic partners in Europe (business schools, schools of higher education delivering bachelor and master degrees in marketing, sales, management and human resources) in order to perform exchanges and projects (Erasmus programme):
- teaching exchanges
- outgoing and ingoing students exchanges
- cooperation projects.
Sup de Vente | Essym has a very special relationship with business and all industrial sectors. It has created numerous partnerships with international and national groups as well as smaller companies. Nearly 3,200 companies trust us.
Here are some of the main companies that host our apprentices
Here are European companies that host our young people in internship abroad:
- Mercedes-Benz (site in Netherlands)
- ST SICILY (Italy), which contributes to the development of the entrepreneurial fabric in Sicily
- MIHOME and SOAP CAFÉ (Malta) are both natural, vegan, eco-friendly and handmade cosmetics manufacturers.
We are also looking for European companies wishing to welcome our students for 3 to 6 months internship at bachelor and master level.